Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A bit of shameless self promotion

Hello all you loyal readers. I just wanted to take a quick moment and write down what can only be called electronic self-indulgence. Yesterday I passed the Utah Property and Casualty Insurance Insurance exam, which in turn means that I am now a fully licensed insurance producer.

I have accepted a position with Farmers insurance and will be writing auto, home, life, and health policies. So here is my request- if you yourself or a anyone that you know is in need of any type of insurance, or you are just curious to see if you can get a cheaper rate than what you currently have, please give me a call.

While I am not legally allowed to give gifts to people that help me find business, I can promise that if you do help me on my quest of getting my personal insurance ball rolling I will dedicate a wonderful Facebook group in your name!

Congrats to me,

-- Chad Waite, Daily Derbi

No comments: