Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog Lists

Good day fellow internet goers! I wanted to drop a quick line and apologize for my recent e-hiatus. But fear not Daily Derbi readers! I have good news that shall intrigue some and make other wonder why they are still reading this blog.

I can't reveal much, but I can tell you that I am currently working on a new blog project that will be taking much of my time in the upcoming future. I haven't set a target date for release but I can tell you that it's a pretty unsaturated subject and I excited to get more work done on it in time.

Besides teasing you with shreds (aka basically nothing) of future blog info, I have decided to leave you with a quick list of why lists make such good blog posts.
  1. They are short
  2. They hold peoples' attention
  3. They get people to read well thought-out key points
  4. Or stupid ones
  5. They are fast and easy to make
  6. Virtually every subject can be made into a list
So, all aspiring bloggers take note: in the past, lists have proven to be the way of the future. Blog on.

-- Chad Waite, Daily Derbi

1 comment:

Barry said...

Well said, Chad. Lists! Tomorrow's future, today!