Thursday, April 16, 2009

Really Cute Bunnies

At the request of a friend whose favorite color is pink, Britton Kowalk and Chad Waite hereby present a list of six reasons bunnies are cute:

Chad's Reasons
  1. They are fluffy: Bunnies are fluffy and soft. They are nature's equivalent of Downey Soft.
  2. They are happy: Horror films humans have produced- 4,723. Horror films bunnies have produced- 1.
  3. They aren't her: I don't need to explain this one.
Britton's Reasons:
  1. They make astounding hairpieces. Just imagine this one on your uncle, Carl. Smashing!
  2. Come on. When would you not want to have this little guy around? Try and name a time. Dinner? No! You hate carrots, he'll handle them for you. Dates? Heck no! Forget awkward silences--now you have bunny silences!
  3. At Easter time, it's not a guinea pig, hamster, dog, or cat that drops by and hides their precious candy eggs around your house. How long do you think it took him to lay all those? That's a lot of hard work, I'd say.

-- Chad Waite, Daily Derbi
Britton Kowalk, Derailed Thoughts

P.S. Sorry.

4 comments:

Tyson Call said...

Hmm I don't want to sadden you by mocking this post, but if I say it was your best ever you might kill yourself. I am in a pickle.

PS Bunnies are cute.

kelly said...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bPUNCqTNYP4/SdrQ34hgyjI/AAAAAAAAADM/t3LuIPURXbU/s1600-h/bunny+kitty+wabbit.jpg
Chad, this was an AMAZING post!!! who suggested it? i love bunnies

Natalie Call said...

Thank you for fulfilling my request! Oh how I love the cute bunnies!

Reason why I don't have a bunnie:

1. They are so cute my head might explode with cuteness and then where would we be? I would be walking around with a sparkly unicorns and butterflies for a head.

2. They smell. No I am not talking about the amazingly cute way they wiggle their little noses, they have a pretty fowl odor if you don't change their cages everyday. That is like suggesting that humans need to change their clothes everyday! psh.

3. I once had a class pet that was a bunny. Pepper. She had bugs that ate her brain. I once also had a cat and bugs at her brain too. I guess I keep killing pets with bugs. That is not cute at all.

4. We go out of town a lot and bunnies aren't very self sustaining.

But really, despite all of these reason, I want one. A small one that is cute. And fluffy. and Sparkly. and nose-wiggly. and soft as downy soft.

Natalie Call said...

I keep coming back for more!!!