Monday, January 5, 2009

C.W. S.F.

Today, at approximately 4:45 pm, I will be taking off on an airplane (probably a Boeing 737) from S.L.C. Airport and heading towards an exciting week in San Francisco. What will I be doing there? In fact, the question that should be asked is what won't I be doing there?




Apparently my iPhone application making company, i.TV, thinks I am half qualified enough to represent them at the holy grail of Mac fanboy and geek conventions known only as MacWorld. So I get to go on a fully paid, 5 day, booth manning business trip starting today! 

I won't lie, I feel old and mature because of this business trip. But in reality, I am pretty sure that my superiors are just sending me as the scape goat in case everyone hates our application and my "What's Hot" writing. Regardless, I am going and it will be a neat experience. I will post pictures, stories of adventures, and other miscellaneous items during my next week in gay, hybrid capitol of the world.

Chad

P.S. I am have also made a point to visit several districts in San Francisco; the Castro, the Fillmore, and the Tenderloin. Wait...Castro Fillmore Tenderloin. Crap...

1 comment:

Bags said...

Don't have too much fun... or let the gays get you.