Tuesday, January 6, 2009

C.W. S.F. Part Duex!


Hey all. So today was the first day of our MacWorld conference and all I can say is "holy crap". I have never geeked out so bad in my life. It is really fun being here and since I am labeled as an "exhibitor" and not as a "visitor" I feel a higher sense of authority as people would notice my big red name tag as I wandered around.

The convention was actually about the size I expected it to be- freaking huge. There are TONS of companies, big and small, including i.TV and it is neat to see all of the
 innovation that is coming from these crazy smart individuals who know computers much better than I ever will.

The high point of my day was having so, so many people walk by our booth and interrupt a conversation I would be in just to tell me how much they loved i.TV. I seriously mean this when I say that not one time throughout the day did we receive anything negative towards our company or product. Rather neat.



Anyways, I am going to crash real early. After the convention I still had to write my daily content for the program and as of ten minutes ago I had been working for a grand total of 14 hours! Rent, consider yourself paid. 

Chad



P.S. I have taken lots of pictures but I forgot to bring my camera cord to upload them.  Instead you will have to do with vivid HD camera phone pictures of my luxurious hotel room and the Back to the Future DeLorean at MacWorld.

1 comment:

Tyson Call said...

Good luck! And remember to take showers unlike the rest of the the patrons who have wearily ventured out of their mother's basements!