Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wow....

Before I start this post I would like to point out that I am working on a entry about my trip to San Francisco. It should be up tomorrow. So until then I hope this small, exciting story about love, loss, breaking and entering will appease you readers.

It happened on a mild Sunday evening. The air was crisp but not cold and the calming sound of crickets chirping could be heard in the distance. I was in my apartment finishing a phone call with a friend, discussing the details on the upcoming halo night that was planned. I hung up, skipped merrily to the door, and down my apartment stairs, making my way to my car and eventually my beloved Halo night. I unlocked my car door and started my motor.

Then something caught my eye.

My car's center console sported a gaping, black hole. The hole was conveniently placed where my radio was. It took me a minute to release what was going on and only after a quick glance at my passenger door I realized I was Provo's most recent crime victim. Someone stole my radio!

Lame as the situation is, I am not angry or mad. Slightly irritated, yes, however, I think the whole situation is kinda funny. So haha, joke is on you Mr. Robber. I don't care. Enjoy your radio. It will give you cancer.

Screw thieves,
Chad

1 comment:

Tyson Call said...

No offense to your noble steed, but how much was that radio really worth? I didn't know that people even still stole radios out of cars. That is just crazy!